Re: [VHFcontesting] Rare grid & 6M sprint

To: "Neil & Heather" <neil.goodell@verizon.net>,VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rare grid & 6M sprint
From: "crawfish" <crawfish@surfmore.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:29:10 -0500
From: "Neil & Heather" <neil.goodell@verizon.net>
To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 5:45 PM
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rare grid & 6M sprint

> Sorry to hear there wasn't much activity up in the northeast on the 6m
sprint,I had a prior commitment to a JOTA station,otherwise would have
tested the waters.
> Is there a place where I can find some stats on rare New England grids?
Specifically trying to find out how rare FN45 is,my brother has a camp in
Pittsburgh NH and have given some thought to setting up portable station for
Jan. VHF contest.Any info or direction to some #'s would be great