Re: [VHFcontesting] June VHF Scores Table

To: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] June VHF Scores Table
From: Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:16:46 -0700
Kutzko, Sean, KX9X wrote:
> Hello, Fellow VHF Contesters-
>
> The June VHF Contest tables have been updated. QSO totals are correct
> now.
>
> 73,
>
> Sean Kutzko, KX9X
> ARRL Contest Branch Manager
> 225 Main St.
> Newington, CT 06111
> (860) 594-0232
> skutzko@arrl.org

Darn, I noticed it was QSO points and not QSO's quite early on, and was
enjoying figuring out how much higher band multipliers help some of the
stations (myself included) over raw QSO's.  My QSO point number is far
better than the QSO number, in my case.

(It gives me a reason to feel happy I spent a lot of money on microwave
gear that only gets used a few times a year... sadly.  LOL!)

It'd be interesting to see both numbers regularly published.  But I
understand if there's just not room in the layout for that, once it
heads off for the magazine.

Nate WY0X