Re: [VHFcontesting] New VHF+ contest rules and picking out certainbands

To: VHF Contesting eMail Remailer <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] New VHF+ contest rules and picking out certainbands
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:26:33 -0800 (PST)
----- Original Message ----

<snip> The "HF Contesting - Good Practices, Interpretations and

Suggestions" document release by the Contest Advisory Committee covers
this in section 7:  http://www.arrl.org/contests/hf-faq.html
<snip>
Should the same principle apply to VHF contesting?  I would think
so.

There is no consistency between HF rules/interpretations and VHF
rules/interpretations.  I would caution against linking the two without that
link coming from the ARRL itself.

Regards,
Ev, W2EV