[VHFcontesting] FS: DEM 1296-28 Transverter w/ 25W amp

Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: DEM 1296-28 Transverter w/ 25W amp
From: Matt Patterson <mattpatt@1starnet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 06:46:39 -0600
Hi All,

I have for sale a DEM 1296-28 Transverter and 25W amp.  The current
configuration of the DEM 1296-28 transverter is with a Common transverter IF
and split RF. 28 Mhz drive level is 1-250mW for up to 3W output. 28.1Mhz
=1296.1Mhz. Crystal heater mod added for EME stability. PTT to Ground (RCA
phono). I used it with an Icom 706MKIIG IF.  I had an antenuator installed
inside the transverter so that power output on the 706 set at 2 gave a little
less than 1Watt out to drive the amp.

The 25W amp is a neat, well heat sinked Mitsubshi linear module (similiar to
the older DEM 30W amp) which will do 25W+ with a drive level just short of 1W.
PTT to ground (RCA phono). Nicely boxed with N hardware.

Comes with all cables and data sheet for the transverter.  The only thing
you'll need to supply would be a coaxial relay for the split RF.

I purchased this equipment to use in my VHF rover but never got around to
installing it.  Asking $425 + shipping.

73 Matt
W5LL