Re: [VHFcontesting] 2008 ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes Rules

To: "Joe Serocki" <joeserocki@gmail.com>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 2008 ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes Rules
From: <w0eea@sbbco.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:03:30 -0700
From: "Joe Serocki" <joeserocki@gmail.com>
To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:02 AM

> Pardon my obvious ignorance, but can someone please send me the link to
> the
> all-inclusive rules for the contest? The ARRL link
> http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2008/jan-vhf-ss.html does not cover the
> level of detail of which you guys are speaking.

Hi Joe,

There is no one link to all the rules.  Having all the rules in one place is
mainly what I was asking for in my previous message.

See section 9.1 of the rules in the link above.  The rules for this contest
consist of the rules at that link,  plus the applicable parts of "General
Rules for All ARRL Contests,"  plus the applicable parts of "Genearal Rules
for ARRL Contests on Bands Above 50 MHz,"  plus applicable parts of "Log
Submissions for ARRL Contests,"  plus those letters,  emails,  and postings
to various persons and groups that have been sent by the contest manager
and/or the ARRL Awards Committee answering their questions about the rules
for VHF contests.  While not all of this information is currently available
to any one source,  presumably including the appropriate people at the ARRL
(Does the current contest manager have all the opinions released by his
predecessors?),  all of it is considered applicable and enforcable by the
ARRL.

73,

Jim W0EEA