Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF rover rules

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF rover rules
From: KA2AEV@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:45:38 EST

I have to agree
Everyone is quick to criticize but not to say thank you
Thanks for atleast trying and making your efforts known!

Mike
KA2AEV

In a message dated 12/21/2007 4:41:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nate@natetech.com writes:

On Dec  17, 2007, at 9:02 PM, Bruce Richardson wrote:

>> K3UHF  said:
>>
>> To those who know who you  are:
>>
>> Thank you for the changes, it shows that  comprimise can be a
> good thing.  I hope this expands everyone's  fun.
>>
>> k3uhf
>
> I echo this  sentiment.

Sorry to add another "Me too", but thanks to those who are  at least
giving some changes a shot to see if it  helps.

--
Nate Duehr,  WY0X
nate@natetech.com