[VHFcontesting] January Contest skeds

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] January Contest skeds
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 19:59:19 -0500
Looking for 6M/2M WSJT/SSB/CW meteor or distant tropo skeds on 6-1296 for
the upcoming January VHF Sweepstakes. Rover schedules welcome. Prefer wee
hour to early morning for meteors. I'll be in the Single Op High Power
category as usual from my 950' hilltop QTH. Running 500 Watts or better on
the lower 4, and 25-30 Watts on 903/1296 with new tower mounted DEMI
transverters. Hope to work you. Best of luck to everyone in 2008!
-73, Ron, WZ1V, FN31mp