[VHFcontesting] Need a co-pilot in VA for VHF contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com (VHF contesting list)
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Need a co-pilot in VA for VHF contest
From: k4gun@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:56:07 +0000
Well, it looks like my friend who was planning on riding along with me for the
contest next week has to bail out due to family obligations.  I'm still
planning on my full rover schedule, but I now have an opening in the truck.  I
live in Woodbridge VA and will be driving from Skyline Drive to VA Beach, up
the Delmarva, across to Annapolis and back to Woodbridge on Sunday night.  If
you're free and feeling like an adventure, please contact me.  I'll pay for gas
and hotel on Saturday night and you just have to pay for your own food.

The truck is a 2007 Toyota Tundra 4WD.  It will be a comfortable ride.  There
would be some driving, logging and operating involved.  I've got all the
equipment handled.

If you live near Northern VA, I think this will be a lot of fun.  Contact me
ASAP.

Steve
K4GUN