Re: [VHFcontesting] JT65 - WSJT

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] JT65 - WSJT
From: Dave Agsten <w4txs@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:09:48 -0800 (PST)
I sure don't see where there's any fun in letting your
computer make contacts for you. I guess the Deep
Search controversy is the mode where the computer
finds near matches to calls in your database and then
assumes that's the station on the other
end......sounds very boring and they certainly should
not count as a QSO. Now, for me, fun would be trying
this mode that is new to most hams called CW. Most of
you should give it a try in January since this
contest, in general, sucks as far as conditions are
concerned.

You rovers be careful out there.

73,
Dave N8AG,  EX N8AG/R