[VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/r January Rove - plans

To: ontvhfassoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com, n9rla@yahoo.com,vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu,rbeech2002@yahoo.ca
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/r January Rove - plans
From: russell beech <rbeech2002@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:21:45 -0500 (EST)
I am planning to rove this January and will be
following this schedule:

Saturday (GMT)

FN13ax    2000 - 2120
FN14dd    2150 - 2220
FN14cc    2250 - 0050

Sunday   (GMT)

FN04wb    0130 - 0400

EN93xj    1500 - 1600
FN03aj    1600 - 1700

EN93xa    2100 - 2130
FN03aa    2130 - 2200
FN02ax    2200 - 2230
EN92xx    2230 - 2300

FN02ax    2330 - 0100

Monday   (GMT)

EN92ro    0200 - 0400

I will be carrying equipment for 50 through 3456 MHz
plus 10 GHz NB.

On the bottom four I have 100 W stations with eight
foot yagis;

903 through 2304 are 3W stations with six foot yagis;

3456 and 10 GHz are 100 mW stations with moderate
horns.

Sked requests are cheerfully accepted, please contact
me at ve3oil@rac.ca and I will return a list of
suggested times.  I will activate 144.237 for skeds
and calling CQ when the calling frequency is occupied.

73
Russell
VE3OIL/r

http://www.flickr.com/gift/