[VHFcontesting] W4SHG January VHF SS Plans and Bands

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG January VHF SS Plans and Bands
From: "Steve Gilmore" <shg@midatlanticbb.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:36:55 -0500
Hello all for the cold abyss of FM18hk in Virginia

Well it appears that everything here is working and I should be on from 6M
to 10G from my little dungeon at home here in FM18hk.

Hopefully Saturday will bring some form of precepition in which the 5G and
10G may bounce off of otherwise unless the space shuttle now has 10G I again
probably won't get to anyone on those bands.

However I will try and now with 8 watts on 10G and the new dish who knows.

Good to see all the rovers going out, be careful and stay safe.

The coffee pot is ready, the basement is cleaned up, the portable W4SHG/R
tower is on the Expedition for the 10G stuff and the weekend is coming.

I hope to hear lots of activity.

Remember - "Listen for the weak ones" (W3IY) I certain fit into that
category.

Steve Gilmore - W4SHG