[VHFcontesting] January VHF Sweepstakes

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] January VHF Sweepstakes
From: "Jacob Lauser" <23tauri@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:38:58 -0500
Hello, all!

My name is Jake, and I'm an Extra living in Buchanan County, Virginia
near the Kentucky/West Virginia border. In keeping with my efforts to
get involved in contesting in my area, I'm trying to find a group
within a two hour drive who is looking for a hand this weekend in the
January VHF Sweepstakes. I have a three day weekend and would love to
run the contest with an active and competitive group of contesters.

I've participated in many contests over the years, mostly through my
associations with the K7UAZ, University of Arizona A.R.C., and W6CX,
Mount Diablo A.R.C. in California.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Thanks!

- Jake L., KK7GP