Re: [VHFcontesting] bands are dead !!!!

To: Ellen Rugowski <ellenjoanne2003@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] bands are dead !!!!
From: George Sintchak/WA2VNV <wa2vnv@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:52:54 -0500
Ellen, you forgot to mention the Green Bay factor into ur lack of stations.
I'm from Long Island NY (FN30) but have a son who lives in Madison, WI and
he tells me that when there's a Packers game everything out there stops
until the game is over.
Condx here seemed like the usual flat condx for January with two brief
openings on 6M to the SE from up here in the NE. Of course the bands went
dead up here in New England this afternoon when the Patriots were playing.

73 & gud dx next contest.
George - WA2VNV - FN30kv