[VHFcontesting] Northeast VHFSS activity

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Northeast VHFSS activity
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:28:41 -0500
Despite the frigid temps and the football games, we managed to keep busy roving
with stops in FN20-10-FM19-29 and FN30. It was a matter of the old saw, "cause
that's where the money is"...the concentration of stations from New England to
MidAtlantic who were active and on bands through the microwaves. Tnx to all who
heeded the calls. Sorry to have missed some of you, but we did our best under
the circumstances of the cold and band conditions.
73, Rick, K1DS/R & Leon N1XKT/R