[VHFcontesting] N2SLN/LR

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N2SLN/LR
From: "Lu" <n2sln@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:23:29 -0500
I tried the limited rover category for the first time (limitations on power
and number of bands) and enjoyed the feeling of hope that comes with not
being in the same category as the high-power, 10-band rovers.  Overall I
enjoyed trying out some new gear and a slightly different setup--first time
operating with a rotor, first time operating with a mast system that is
unaffected by strong winds, first time operating with an antenna support
structure that's entirely outside, allowing me to keep all windows closed.

http://www.qsl.net/n2sln/jan2008.html

73

N2SLN/R
"some assembly required"