Re: [VHFcontesting] Jan Contest

To: "K1IIG" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Jan Contest
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:19:34 -0500
Nice job Steve!
But whatta ya mean no diskjockeying?!
You gotta have a discjockey playing Kool tunes while you tune!
How else you gonna do the Conga between the Contacts?
Seriously you got the right idea, we all need to get back to real radio!
I would join you but just can't part with my USB toaster that pops up
everytime there's a sked! Now if I could just get it to pass the jelly!
-73, Ron WZ1V