[VHFcontesting] More for sale

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] More for sale
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:00:22 -0600
Just have room for 6,2 and 432 on the tower.Selling my 1296 and 2304 gear.
    DEMI  23120PA   120 watt out 1296 amp.Has the xcvr(relay) option.Puts 12
volts on the line during receive for a preamp.Needs 3 watts drive.$800
    DEMI 1296-28  3 watt out 1296 xverter.Common IF and out.Needs about 22
milliwatts(common xverter out power) from your rigs xverter out jack.$350
    SSB Electronincs SP-23 mast mounted preamp.$325   on tower yet will take
down when not too cold meaning above 30 or so.
    4   Wimo 67 element 1296 antennas with power divider and phasing
cables.Pick up preferred,on tower as well.Need to take down when not too
cold.$350
    M2 903-14WL new in box.$200
    M2 222-7WL on tower yet,I will take down when not too cold.$150
    Yaesu FT-817 with CW,TCXO option.Used to drive my 2304 xverter.$450
    DEMI  2304-144  15 watt 2304 xverter.Needs about 3 watts to drive
it.puts out about 18 watts on my meter.Works good,mounted in a plastic
electric box.Has the 15 watt brick "built-in".$750
    4 Directive Systems 76 element "blowtorch"2304 loop yagis.Has power
divider,stack frame and phasing cables.Pick up preferred.$400
    All can be picked up,discount if picked up.Shipping not included.All
DEMI were factory built.Can send pix if wanted.Can hold anything to be
picked up for 6 months if needed,payment needed ASAP though.
    Looking for NIB 6M-9KHW and 3-4 sections of clean Rohn 45.It kills me to
sell this stuff but just have no room on the towers to do all bands any good
so I've decided to do some bands REALLY good.I will just be on 6,2 and 432
BUT should be very loud.Also looking for RTS parts for rotating a whole
tower.Part of that LOUD on 3 bands. Gregg K9KL  920-619-4824