[VHFcontesting] LOTW incentive...

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] LOTW incentive...
From: "T. M." <k7xc@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 20:27:06 -0000
Good Afternoon Folks...

In an effort to help those chasing ARRL operating awards, I have been
activly locating, converting, and uploading all of my contest and casual
operating logs from the past 25+ years to the ARRL "Log Book Of
The World" project.

As of 20:12Z Sunday Feb 3rd 2008, I have 28,773 QSO records on file,
2,915 of those have cross connected to other uploaded logs and are eligible
for WAS and DXCC QSL credit. Over 1/2 of the log contains VHF+
contacts. Mind you these are only for contacts I have made from DM09. There
remain another 10,000+ records (from 54 other grids) yet to process.

While waiting for the Superbowl to start, check out the LOTW project
on the ARRL web page. It will be totally worth your effort to sign up
and get started. The more VHF+ logs in their system, the more pressure
they will feel to begin supporting VUCC as well.

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09nm....

GO AFC!!!!!

"One who fears limits his activities. Failure is only the opportunity to
more intelligently begin again." -Henry Ford