Re: [VHFcontesting]2 Meter QSO?s in lower 48 via terrestrial

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting]2 Meter QSO?s in lower 48 via terrestrial
From: Art <KY1K@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 23:52:33 -0500
Kevin,

You might ask either K0MO or W0MO, in Missouri.

Years ago, in the mid 80's when I lived in Portland, ME, I ran a ms
sked with him. At that time, Maine was the only state he needed for
continental US without EME. I hear several pings from him, he heard
nothing from me (I was QRP). N1BUG to the northeast of me by about
100 miles was listening at the same time and heard nothing.

I honestly can't remember if it was K0 or W0, it was awhile ago.

GL.

Art