Re: [VHFcontesting] September VHF contest results in QST before on Web

To: Paul Kiesel <k7cw@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] September VHF contest results in QST before on Web
From: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:25:54 -0700
Paul - I am calm. But I am also frustrated. It is a calm frustration.

It seems to me that all contest entrants should be made aware of
their score and where they stand with respect to other competitors at
the same time. To let the high scorers know where they finish before
us also rans would seem to discourage participation of those who do
score well enough to make QST, but would like to.

I hope that the new guard does not make a policy of delaying the web
scores until after QST is distributed. - Duffey
--
James Duffey KK6MC/5
Cedar Crest NM 87008