[VHFcontesting] Posting contest results

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Posting contest results
From: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 23:54:57 -0500
With all due respect, I believe both QST and CQ reserve the right to hold back
the posting of full contest scores for a month or two after the information is
printed in their respective publications.  The reason is to encourage purchase
of the magazines, for all who do not subscribe.  Posting the top winners ahead
of publication does tell all if you earned a coveted plaque or not.  CQ does
not do this, but as they got the results in 2 months earlier than last year, I
am satisfied with it, And the results     : - )

I am encouraged to subscribe, and will too.

73,   Bill Burgess   VE3CRU