[VHFcontesting] Radio-goodie Prize, for FREE!

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Radio-goodie Prize, for FREE!
From: John Logsdon <k2sto@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:40:18 +0000

What do you mean' "I never win anything!!!!!!!!!!"?  Someone out there is going
to be very happy when they announce the winner of this SVHFS contest.

Early Registration Prize Drawing We always have a pre-registration prize
to encourage our attendees to get their registration in early. To be included
in
the drawing you would mail your registration in and have it
postmarked one month before the conference, March 25, 2008. The early
registration prize for 2006 was a Bird 43 Watt Meter.

  Let's see,... if I invest the Conference Registration cost in in 2 year
treasuries at 1.9% annually, for one month I will earn around fifteen cents. If
 I register early (see below), I will possibly win more than the cost of the
conference in useful goodies and I will have fun doing it. If I hold off until
later and do nothing,  the Hotel will be out of rooms and I have to spend
another weekend at home while everyone else is enjoying the Conference!
Register NOW, not the national association of women, at SVHFS.org
John the elder,  K2STO,  having more fun with greater frequency .