[VHFcontesting] 2007 Spring VHF/UHF Sprint Scores 2007 / 2008 Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2007 Spring VHF/UHF Sprint Scores 2007 / 2008 Contest
From: "Steve Gilmore" <shg@midatlanticbb.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 08:44:11 -0500
Hello everyone from the deep abyss of FM18hk here in sunny Stafford,
Virginia.

John and I have been asked to incorporate a page that would show all the
scores for the Spring Sprints for 2007 and have just completed that page. It
can be found via a hyperlink off the main page www.sysadnet.com or by just
clicking here www.sysadnet.com/Spring%VHF%Scores%All.htm

All certificates have been mailed out at this time for the winners of the
2007 Spring Sprints. An exception is those who won plaques, I am still
preparing them along with a formal letter indicating who sponsored the event
for each plaque.

John and I will be pulling the Call Sign / Name of the prize winners this
week and they will be announced on this forum and the main Web page
www.sysadnet.com

John and I look forward to 2008 and hope participation levels are even
higher than last year.
We are still rounding up sponsors and prizes for the event in 2008 and
anticipate a grand prize this year which will be announced soon. We strongly
encourage the electronic filing of logs as they are far easier to
incorporate into our scoring program. That being said we will still accept
Paper Logs for those who only have that ability.

For those reading this that have not participated in this event in the past
we have again for 2008 the "Rookie" classification. So come in a get your
feet wet in the VHF+ contesting world.

As I attempt to crawl out of the FM18hk abyss this morning I hope everyone
is having a great year and I sincerely look forward to a fun and productive
VHF+ Spring and Summer. I for one have had enough of Winter.

Respectfully
Steve Gilmore - W4SHG