Re: [VHFcontesting] SPLAT!

To: "David Olean" <k1whs@metrocast.net>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] SPLAT!
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:22:40 -0400
hey Dave:  On the news a few weeks ago they showed a video of
someone(s) that made a 50' high snow-woman up in Maine somewhere. To
give a perspective of size of her head, they wound up using dozens of
skis as her eyelashes. They said she should remain unmelted until at
least Mid-May, but going by your update, the top of her head will
stay probably covered up in a snow drift until June! Guess we know
now why you put up 100' towers, you want antennas to clear those 80'
sow drifts!
-73, Ron WZ1V, snow all melted here in FN31mp