[VHFcontesting] FS: UHF/VHF Radios + 3cm Equipment

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: UHF/VHF Radios + 3cm Equipment
From: EMRS <vhfcont@elkmtn.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:16:43 -0400
We're looking to sell the following equipment in order to re-direct our
current activity.
The equipment is smoke free and is in good condition. Some of the
equipment is new-in-box.
All equipment sold as-is, no warranty supplied. We can e-mail you a
quote to ship and insure when you provide a ZIP.
We'll ship to the US/Canada.

N 3 S Q -  Elk Mountain Radio Society

E Q U I P M E N T   F O R   S A L E:

Yaesu FT-736R with 2m/70cm All Mode UHF/VHF Radio with
   installed Symek ZFD Modulator  (http://symek.com/g/zfd.html) for
wideband support interface
   Yaesu FIF-232 CAT Interface
   No hand microphone (we were using a headset that we are now using on
another radio)   - Asking $950

Icom IC-820H 2m/70cm All Mode UHF/VHF Radio with
    West Mountain Radio Rigblaster Plus interface
    Icom Microphone included.
    Icom SP-21 Speaker
                - Asking $750

NEW-IN-BOX - STILL IN THE PACKAGE
Advanced Receiver Research 3cm/10GHz Transceiver (TR10GA) with
           100mW 3cm Gunplexer (MACOM MA-87127 Series)
           2 horns
           Remote Mount Board
           Manuals
           ARR 12VDC Power Supply

      Asking $1100 ($2050 if you buy the pair)

NEW-IN-BOX - STILL IN THE PACKAGE
Advanced Receiver Research 3cm/10GHz Transceiver (TR10GA) with
            SL01VD Search & Lock Board
           100mW 3cm Gunplexer (MACOM MA-87127 Series)
           2 horns
           Remote Mount Board
           Manuals
           ARR 12VDC Power Supply

      Asking $1175 ($2050 if you buy the pair)

Thanks!