[VHFcontesting] FOR SALE

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FOR SALE
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:33:35 -0500
I still have my 4 antenna array of 432-13WL's with power divider and
stacking frame for sale.$400 picked up.Will ship but it would be more for
that.
    Also have a 4 antenna array of Wimo 23-67's which are 67 element 1296
antennas,power divider and stacking frame.$400 picked up.Will ship but it
would be more.Come pick them both up for $700.I want to see them get
used,thats what they are for!!Pick up would be near Green Bay,WI.I can hold
them for a while in my shed or barn,maybe you come to EAA or Packer training
camp or vacation in beatiful Door county.I'm close to all those things.
    Also have a SSB Electronics SP-23.2 years old and works great.$250
shipped in the CONUS.  Gregg K9KL   looking for a NIB 6M-7JHV and Rohn 45
sections