[VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:24:36 -0400
Condx were so poor I felt Connecticut must have been in the middle of
a black RF hole and according to Hepburns' tropo map it was. Best DX
south KG4HOT FM07, north VE2JWH FN35. Almost no western NY stations
heard and no EN90's at all. Nice to hear VE3KU and VE3NPB from FN03
at least. 44 QSO's x 20 grids = 880. Maybe I'd do better I spotted
myself on the internet every 5 minutes like some others. (I don't see
it prohibited in the rules, but it just feels wrong). TNX to the
sponsors and all who got on, CU on 432 next week after the Eastern
VHF/UHF Conference this weekend.
-73, Ron WZ1V FN31mp