[VHFcontesting] software for the sprints contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] software for the sprints contest
From: Lee Kemp <n5tiflk@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
I just noticed while I was working on my 2m sprint to get it out before the
deadline that it is not working right.  Since we had to us the 6 grid
identifier's I found the my N3FJP seemed to be working all right with it but
with closer inspection I see that say my grid EM12hl was fine but when I worked
another two or more in the same grid but with a different sub grid I found that
the software was seeing it as a new grid and counting it as a new multi so this
wont work is there anything out there that works with 6 creator grids?  If not
I would hate to mail it but the dead line is closing fast.  Thanks

  Lee
  N5TIF

Lee
N5TIF