[VHFcontesting] APRS Rules

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] APRS Rules
From: Dave Agsten <w4txs@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:31:24 -0700 (PDT)
Glad the APRS rule was cleared up. True to form, the ARRL is still out of touch
with those who are Rovers for their VHF/UHF contests. For a brief moment, when
I read the incorrect rule, I almost regretted selling all of my VHF/UHF Rover
equipment. Maybe someday they'll even implement a single-op rover category. If
no one mentions it for a few years they can sell it as their own idea. I also
see that the VUAC committee was extended for another two years.....why? This
will be my last year of ARRL membership.

73 es CU in the CQ WW VHF Contest (at least they know what VHF frequencies
are.....)

Dave
N8AG  (ex KK4QY/R, ex W4TXS/R, ex N8AG/R)