[VHFcontesting] Bugs and virus's - A warning

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Bugs and virus's - A warning
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:53:21 -0500
Well my senior programmer, Chase, KC5MPK, the smarter of the two
Urich's and I have come to the root of my problems.  I was using
Coppermine for an online photo album on my web-site.  It appears that
Coppermine was compromised and gave the scum access to my web-site.
The pages have been scrubbed, disinfected and back on line but not the
photo gallery as of yet.  Again my apologies to anyone on the list who
may have been compromised by my infection.

Depositing the contents of one round from a 40 cal Glock in their left
temple is soooooo tempting.

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com