Re: [VHFcontesting] W3DIO; 432 Spring Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] W3DIO; 432 Spring Sprint
From: "David Erickson" <erickson+vhf@mentis.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 01:28:04 -0400 (EDT)
We operated from about 7:30 until almost 10pm.  Unfortunately with
obstructions of nearby trees and operating from not the best of locations
for 432, we really didn't do that well.  In fact band conditions didn't
seem to be that great.  We only did 13 Q's and 8 grids.  Worked down south
into FM06 but didn't work anyone to the North or NorthEast past FN21.

Dave