Re: [VHFcontesting] HF +6 xcvrs & Transverters

To: Ray J <Ray@w9ray.org>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] HF +6 xcvrs & Transverters
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:08:34 -0500 (CDT)
Yes, almost all of my contest QSO's start on 2m and we then go up or down
according to what bands we have in common. Very rarely I'll work someone
on 50, 222 or 432 first. I can't think of an instance of a random QSO I've
made on the higher bands than that to start out.

But I'd definitely have 2m and at least one other rig for the other bands.

73, Zack W9SZ.