Re: [VHFcontesting] K6MC in June contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] K6MC in June contest
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 05:43:29 -0700 (PDT)
Groups...

Thanks for plenty of input on my DM86 question.  The
group thought is that I busted the call of KK6MC/r.
Oh well - that's why I asked.

I was also called on the carpet by a HF contester for
attempting to cheat by soliciting log correction info
:)

For those who don't know it already, with the single
exception of DXCC totals, I don't actively collect
award QSL's.  When I work something, I color in the
little box on the grid map and leave it at that.  Any
'award' (perceived or otherwise) is simply in my mind
and I'm comfortable with whatever decision I make on
this particular QSO.  But, it does make me all warm
inside knowing there are those who are ever vigilant
in holding up the high standards of our contest logs
and awards ! [/sarcasm]

Keith ('Jay') W9RM
EN52rb