Re: [VHFcontesting] Transverters for Dummies

To: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Transverters for Dummies
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:14:21 -0500
Ah...I see. On the back of the unit there is an SMA type relay RF Switch
made by "Transeco".

It is labeled as:

Switch RF XMSN Line
Spot Fail Safe 28VDC

It has inputs labeled as:

1=NC (Normally Closed, I assume) In=C (Common?) 2=NO (Normally Open?)

The relay is on the RF side.

It is set up for 10 watts of drive from a 144mhz IF rig.

Does that help?

73,

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film