[VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF contest plans <N4BX activating Fox Mike 13>

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF contest plans <N4BX activating Fox Mike 13>
From: "Bill Fisher" <wvfisher@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:20:02 -0400
Hello Everyone,
I know the CQ WW VHF Contest is a few weeks out, but wanted to let everyone
know of our plans to activate Fox Mike 13.
Hope this will help fill in your maps  for the Fred Fish Memorial Award...

The Carolina DX Association is proud to announce that N4BX will be
activating Fox Mike 13 for the upcoming CQ WW VHF Contest,
*July 19th and 20th*. Fox Mike 13 is on the*
list<http://www.arrl.org/awards/ffma/Most_Wanted_Grid_Survey.pdf>
*of rare grid squares, and is one of the rarest grid squares on the east
coast.

The CQ Worldwide Contest is a twenty seven hour, two band contest, featuring
Six Meters and Two Meters.
 It begins on Saturday July 19th at 1800 UTC (2PM EDST) and runs through
Sunday July 20th at 2100 UTC (5PM EDST).

N4BX will be active on Six Meter SSB, Six Meter WSJT, Two Meter SSB, Two
Meter FM simplex and for the first time ever from FM13,
Two Meter WSJT EME (Moon Bounce) & MS (Meteor Scatter), and Six Meter WSJT
MS (Meteor Scatter).
*
We need your help, you can work N4BX on both Six Meters and Two Meters on
the following frequencies **:***

   - *Six Meter SSB            USB  Upper Side Band               **
   50.137 + -*
   - *Six Meter WSJT       JT6M  Meteor Scatter
   *
   - *Two Meter SSB         USB  Upper Side Band             **     144.212
   + -*
   - *Two Meter WSJT    FSK441 Meteor Scatter                   *
   - *Two Meter WSJT    JT65B EME Moon Bounce       **
   *
   - *Two Meter FM          FM Simplex
      146.550 simplex
   *

Over the years, there have been many operations to FM 13,  BUT,  to break
the record for the most contacts made from FM 13,
we need your help.

Point your antennas towards Wilmington, NC  and put N4BX in your logs. N4BX
will QSL 100 %

   - For more information about our N4BX operation please visit our
*website<http://nfourbx.googlepages.com/fm13dxpedition>
   *
   - To learn more about WSJT, a free program, please visit this
*website<http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Help/WSJT6Primer.htm>
   *
   - To learn how to setup and use the WSJT program, please visit this *
   website <http://www.vhfdx.net/wsjtconfig.html%20>*
   - To contact the N4BX Team email us at *nfourbx@gmail.com*