Re: [VHFcontesting] Looking for input on multiband VHF/UHF all moderigs

To: "'Ellen Rugowski'" <ellenjoanne2003@sbcglobal.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Looking for input on multiband VHF/UHF all moderigs
From: "Roger N0VR" <n0vr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:40:12 -0600
OOPS didn't see this subsequent post before I replied with a recommendation
for a TS2000.

However, I'm thinking that the 4 HF rigs are compounding your space problem.
Solution: Sell all the other rigs, get a TS2000X, have money left over
without spending the bonus check, take a cruise with the savings. :-) (or
buy some BIG antennas  and skip the cruise)