[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r in CQ VHF WW Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r in CQ VHF WW Contest
From: JamesDuffey@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:19:42 +0000
Look for KK6MC/r this weekend. I will be roving in the VHF contest this
weekend.

I will start in EN00, Hastings NE at WOAEN's driveway W0AEN is my father in
law. Then South to Kansas, EM09, west to Colorado through DM99 to DM89, then
south through DM88 and DM87.

I am not sure where we will stop for the night, it will depend on conditions.

>From DM77 we will head to I-25 and home to Cedar Crest. That should take us
>through DM76, DM75 and DM65.

The grids are form memory as I don't have a map in front of me.

I will be able to operate in motion, so I shouldn't miss any openings. Please
look for me. - Duffey