Re: [VHFcontesting] Why I rove.....

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Why I rove.....
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 06:46:03 -0700
I find the purchase of magnetic signs to be helpful to keep many passerbys from
interupting me while contesting.

I perfer the skywarn storm chaser magnet ans telling people I'm ensuring that
Tornados don't rampage the pacific northwest like they do out in Iowa.

I have been accused of tracking radio collared game by the national park
services.

I'm considering magnets labled "project bluebook", "alien abduction task force"
or just the old tried and true stand by..... "Homeland Security".

k3uhf