[VHFcontesting] congratulations!

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] congratulations!
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:49:32 -0700
Congratulations on having the biggest zip file since the inception of the vhf
contest group.  We beat last month which was inflated by talk of ethics and
distance scoring. How in the Heck did I miss that one!

James had some good ideas on that last post.  Actually I wish that they mixed
things up a bit at the ARRL and have different styles of vhf  contests rotating
through the year.  One where team roving is dominate if not expected and
another where its individuals.  Maybe 4 formats that rotate between the three
slots per year. And if one is a stinker give it the boot.

That being said, it’s difficult getting a contest going.
Personalities aside I hope it gets the right  people thinking and not sending
burning bags of poo to my door step.

73's
Frank