[VHFcontesting] ARRL UHF Contest - VE3SMA Rover Plan

To: ve3_contest@yahoogroups.com, OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com, microwave@lists.valinet.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL UHF Contest - VE3SMA Rover Plan
From: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 17:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
Having discovered I could operate this contest (contrary to my expectations) I
don't really have all my ducks in a row this time, but I plan to be out roving
as follows:

Saturday

1800-2030Z FN03bi
2330-0200Z EN93sg

Sunday

1300-1430Z EN92mp
1540-1700Z EN92/EN93/FN02/FN03 corner

I'll have all bands up to 10 GHz plus 24 GHz WBFM and maybe laser (5.7 GHz only
upon request for short distance skeds).  All is pretty QRP but don't let that
scare you off !  Sked requests are welcome.

73,
Steve VE3SMA