[VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu 222mhz Rig

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu 222mhz Rig
From: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 03:08:48 -0000
It is too late for the UHF contest, but here is a rig to get you ready for
the September VHF contest-if you want to add another band.  I have for sale
a Yaesu FT127R 10 watt 222mhz rig in excellent condition.  This is a really
clean rig for its age, and comes with the mic, power cord, manual (original)
and original box.  It is a 12 channel rig, and I have enough crystals to
probably provide any repeater pair you need. It comes with 223.46mhz simplex
installed for those contest QSOs.  It also has the 223.500 mhz transmit
crystal installed, but is missing the 223.500 receive. If you have a scanner
or wideband receive rig, you can use this for transmitting on 222fm and use
the other rig for receive.

I am asking $60 plus shipping for this rig.  Get it now and start making
some simplex 222 QSOs in the VHF contests.  I will include up to 5 different
repeater pair crystals if needed.  You will not find a cleaner, better
looking rig of this age.

73s John AA5JG

73s John AA5JG
(ex: W5TD, NE0P)