Re: [VHFcontesting] Hmmmm

To: Ellen Rugowski <ellenjoanne2003@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Hmmmm
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 16:25:54 -0500 (CDT)
I started the contest from a hill in EN50rl at 00Z on Sunday (Saturday
evening local) and packed everything up at 1430Z no Sunday as a big
thinderstorm loomed.  But for this location, conditions were phenomenal
the whole time. I have never seen conditions this good. Worked as far as
EM63 and EM64 all the way thru 10 GHz.  Most microwave signals ranged
from S9 to pinning my S-meter. I actually had pileups on me on 432.

I'll write more later; need to get some sleep now.

73, Zack W9SZ