[VHFcontesting] 902 Transverter & small brick amp

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 902 Transverter & small brick amp
From: wemccourt@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 17:01:52 +0000
Hi Folks,

I just scored a deal on a 902 loop yagi this weekend at a local hamfest and now
need a transverter and brick amplifier to justify the purchase.  This will give
me 50 thru 1296MHz  and fill the 902 MHz hole in my Rover lineup.

Does anyone have anything that is ready to plug and play for the September
contest that might be looking for a new home in Virginia?

Want to try and keep the costs in the 2-3 hundred dollar range for the package.

Let me know what you have!

Bill-WF1L
FM-18
Reston, VA