[VHFcontesting] Correction: WEEKEND FUN

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Correction: WEEKEND FUN
From: "Steve Tripp \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 15:42:36 -0400
Another Typo,
The contact was with N3LJK/r (not n3ojk/r). Sorry for the 2nd reflector typo
and the keyboard is headed to the trash. hihi

Enjoyed the contest but bands were relatively flat around the Northeast. I
managed to work N3LJK/r on all 5 bands in FN21, nice job Warren. Warren, if
you
remember the 6 digit grid in FN21, could you shoot me an email for my log.
In CT/NY we have some Heavy Hitters and on occasion manage to step on
each other but what is great, no one seems to complain, they just get on
with the contest.
Thanks to ALL the Rovers for your effort as it is always great catching you
guys for the extra point.

222:   24q/12g
432:   41q/15g
903:    9q/5g
1296:  18q/10g
2304:   5q/3g
Unconfirmed Poor Score=18765
Best DX was on 432, KN4SM 380 mi
73's and CU in September (wasn't that a song)
Steve
K1IIG

Tnx Jeff for correction