[VHFcontesting] 2 Meter Perseids Skeds

To: "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "WSJT Group" <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2 Meter Perseids Skeds
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 00:27:27 -0500
"Mr. Indoor Antennas" is hoping to build his grid total during the day on
Monday, and into the wee hours of the night. Taking vacation days to give
maximum time at the dials, but will have to fit in some work.

I'm going to concentrate on 2 Meters. I'm running Six Element DS Beam, ARR Mast
Mounted Pre-Amp, 1/2" heliax, 200 watts output---but it's all in the attic. If
you're interested in attempting a contact on 2 Meters, please visit me on
PingJockey or call my cell phone ANYTIME 205-253-4867.

I'm up to 34 grids worked on two since March of this year...and hoping to break
40 during the shower. Please help if you can! Thanks for the effort, and
listening for this truly weak signal.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf