[VHFcontesting] Getting started on 10ghz

To: "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "SVHFSList" <svhfslist@svhfs.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Getting started on 10ghz
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:31:15 -0500
Given the popularity of 10ghz locally during contests, I think I'm going to try
to add it to my station. Operation will require moving to a hilltop/portable
mode for contests, but that may be an improvement over my indoor antennas
anyway.

As always, I turn to the masters for advice.

1.) Web site links and advice on getting started on 10ghz?

2.) Anyone have a transverter/antenna combination that they're looking to sell?
Ideally, I'd be able to acquire a nearly "plug and play" solution. My dance
card is quite filled between now and the September contest (shooting both the
DNC and RNC conventions!)

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf