Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] September Contest [New Rover]

To: "James Duffey" <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] September Contest [New Rover]
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:32:23 -0500
James,

Great advice, and especially grateful to see some of the "human factors"
considered along with the technical ones. I've quickly learned as a small
signal from an HOA area, I have to depend on more than luck and propagation
to work new ones. A big part of it is giving people a reason to want to work
you, and thanking them after the fact is a big part of that.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf