[VHFcontesting] Sep contest skeds wanted - K9NS limited-multi

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Sep contest skeds wanted - K9NS limited-multi
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 11:11:21 -0700 (PDT)
After a serious lightning strike issue in June, K9NS
will return for the September contest.  We are
interested in M/S skeds on 6/2/222 AND JT65
TERRESTRIAL SKEDS !  Lets make some long haul tropo
contacts !

We have big antennas and full power 6 through 432.
Any reasonable sked request accommodated, including
JT6M stuff around the 400-600 miles range on 6M.

Drop me a private message if interested and I'll
suggest some times.

Jay W9RM
w9rm@yahoo.com
K9NS skedmeister