[VHFcontesting] ARRL August UHF Logs Due

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL August UHF Logs Due
From: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 19:31:15 -0600
If you operated in the UHF Contest, please submit a log. The UHF
contest existence is tenuous at best, the ARRL threatened to cancel it
all together a few years ago, so submit a log and show that you want
the UHF contest continued.

Recent log submissions have hovered around 190. Someone set a goal of
200 logs submitted this year, and the last I checked there around 160.
So if you operated in the August UHF Contest, and want to operate in
future UHF contests, submit a log and show your support for the UHF
Contest.

Now that I bought a 222 MHz transverter, I want to be able to use it
in next year's contest. :^)= - Duffey
--
KK6MC
James Duffey