[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r Essential Schedule for September VHF Contest

To: RMVHF+ <rmvhf@rmvhf.org>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r Essential Schedule for September VHF Contest
From: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:04:32 -0600
I realized after I sent my previous message that it is a lot more
detail than is needed by most (all?) ops. Sorry for hte bandwidth.
Here are the essentials:

On Saturday
Start   DM65    1800Z
        DM64    1845Z
        DM74    1915Z
        DM75    1945Z
        DM74    2015Z
        DM73    2145Z
        DM83    2345Z
        DM82    0100Z

I will operate in motion with stops if things get busy or if there is
a good high spot for long haul DX. I will stay the night in Lovington
or Hobbs, operating from the parking lot if there is some activity.
The next morning I will revisit DM82 to be sure that I make a contact
from there.

On Sunday:
Start   DM82    1400Z
        DM72    1515Z
        DM62    1745Z
        DM63    2000Z
        DM64    2130Z
        DM65    2300Z

Again operating in motion with stops as necessary. Of course, things
can and usually do change. So please forgive me if I do not keep the
schedule exactly.

Try to work me. Thanks for your support in my roving. - Duffey
--
KK6MC
James Duffey